Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Analysis is Read-Only message

Posted by John Rushing.pcs.crosspost 
John Rushing.pcs.crosspost
Analysis is Read-Only message
June 15, 2009 09:02AM
Hi:

I am relatively new to WinDev and have written an application that uses a Windows app, Mobile apps (windev mobile) and web app (webdev). The apps were originally written in Version 12, but I have updated them all to version 14. I also purchased a new development station around the same time and moved all my app environments over to the new workstation.

Now, when I open WinDev 14 to do anything with the windows app, it tells me that the Analysis is Read-only. This does not happen on my laptop which has also been updated to Version 14. The analysis is shared with the WinDev Mobile 14 application which resides on the same system (just as it does on my laptop).

Does anyone know how to get around this issue?

many thanks,

John Rushing

Message forwarded from pcsoft.us.windev
Jimbo
Re: Analysis is Read-Only message
June 15, 2009 10:43AM
Hi John, you propably 'moved' the applications using a DVD/CD medium. Copying back from that type of media makes everything read-only. Just right-click the directories and change attribute from read-only to read/write. Regards, Guenter
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.