Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NET framework cannot be used by an application run from the network

Posted by Mitchell 
NET framework cannot be used by an application run from the network.
Unable to load Z:\WD120NET1.DLL DLL

- Debug Information:
DLL qui provoque le chargement : WDVM
DLL à charger : WD120NET1.DLL
DLL chargée : Z:\WD120NET1.DLL
Chemin des DLL : Z:\
Chemin de l'EXE : Z:\

IS THERE A WAY TO RESOLVE THIS ? I TRIED TO FIX IT USING GOOGLE SEARCH BUT STILL NOT WORKING...Guenter help please.
Hello Mitchell

It sounds like the dll may not be in your drive Z:\
The Windev Help mentions two places where you need to copy the DLL.

To make the DLLs required to run the .NET assembly accessible:
1. Copy (if necessary) the "WDxxNET.DLL" library:

to the directory of the .NET assembly.

to the "Assembly" sub-directory of the setup directory of Windows.

For a .NET 1.0 assembly, the DLL to copy is WD120NET1.DLL.
For a .NET 2.0 assembly, the DLL to copy is WD120NET2.DLL.
For a .NET 2.0 assembly in 64 bits, the DLL to copy is WD120NET2_64.DLL.
2. Copy (if necessary) the WinDev libraries:
to the directory of the .NET assembly.
to PATH.
Reminder: PATH lists the directories where the executables (".EXE" files) and the libraries ("DLL" files) are sought in priority.

Regards
Al
Hi Al,
The WD120NET1.DLL was located in the folder of the "exe" of the application. it is located in Z: drive where the application was also there.

To copy the WD120NET1.DLL into a .net assembly folder of the windows where to find this folder to copy? where to paste WD120NET1.DLL file in WINDOWS??

THANKS al

sTILL hOping...
Mitchell
Hi Al,
The WD120NET1.DLL was located in the folder of the "exe" of the application. it is located in Z: drive where the application was also there.

To copy the WD120NET1.DLL into a .net assembly folder of the windows where to find this folder to copy? where to paste WD120NET1.DLL file in WINDOWS??

THANKS al

sTILL hOping...

Hi Mitchell, I'm sorry I did not do any NET development yet. I'd recommend to send a question to PC Soft Tech Support, they should be able to answer your question within short time! Kind regards, Guenter
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.