Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Button Graphics

Posted by joe crevino 
joe crevino
Button Graphics
March 27, 2009 03:11PM
Does anyone know of a utility to design buttons(not activex) which will enable me to use various states. I am looking for some time of graphical button designer.

thank you,

joe crevino
Hans60
Re: Button Graphics
March 27, 2009 03:31PM
I use Fireworks for this kind of work Adobe/former Macromedia. With this tool you can design entire layout of websites too and it has features to create rollover graphics.

Hans
KenKnight
March 28, 2009 12:44AM
Hi Joe,

I use DrawPlus from serif.com. Incredibly priced and also does some incredible stuff including making flash animations easy to create. I will be doing some tutorials on using this package create various application / site elements at the conference in May.

Best regards,
Ken Knight
ICI
March 28, 2009 09:08AM
What a kind of software is needed to create WinDev Style templates (Windows,...) or is there any new created ready to be applyed.?????
KenKnight
March 29, 2009 01:40AM
Hi ICI,

Again for me it is drawplus, but I would think any graphics program will do the trick.

Cheers!
Ken
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.