Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Windev 11 - How to generate Gantt Charts

Posted by Gianni Spano 
Gianni Spano
Windev 11 - How to generate Gantt Charts
April 06, 2008 01:20PM
Hello

I'm in the process to start a new module for our shipyard software.
A customer asked me to show the work progress using a Gantt chart, showing the job name, start date, estimated end-date and the bars on the grid for the estimated time and the worked time.

I was searching for some activex components, but any of them satisfy me in full.

Any idea or suggestions or link for some WD examples?

Thanks in advance
Gianni

Christoph Erdmann
Re: Windev 11 - How to generate Gantt Charts
April 07, 2008 09:07AM
Hello Gianni,

i am also searching for a tool and i work now with DBI Schedule 8.0. I think, you can do all with this tool what you want. Very fast and i found no limits for me. I tested the example in WINDEV and other tools and DBI is the best for me.

Christoph

Hi,

In Windev 11 theres a GANTT Chart component you should be able to use. Just look under the "Wizards, examples and components". Never used it myself, but i saw it there smiling smiley
Arie
April 07, 2008 10:11AM
Gianni,

there's a WD7planning examples on pcsofts FTP (addons/examples). It really is an example and far from sophisticated things like DBI as mentioned by Christoph. But maybe it's enough for you.

Arie
Gianni Spano
April 07, 2008 12:56PM
@All

Thanks for your suggestions.

Gianni
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.