Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Newbie question - doing the tutorial

Posted by Jos 
Jos
Newbie question - doing the tutorial
February 26, 2009 01:09PM
Hi All,

Newbie question - I'm working through the WD 12 tutorial and have followed all the instructions to create the "My Accounts" project and application. It appears to work fine in the WD IDE. But ...

1) When I create the 32 bit exe in lesson 2.9 the exe runs but there are no icons in the rotating image carousel - they are all grey squares. Plus, when you click on any carousel gray image there is an error as below:

Unable to initialize 'Table_Person' control. Hyper File Error:
=============================
Unable to create <C:\Users\Jos\AppData\Roaming\TBO\My Accounts\Person.NDX> file.
File found neither on disk, nor in libraries (.WDL) or components (.WDK).
=============================

2) When I choose to create the distributable setup program (also lesson 2.9) it again creates the entire setup fine. When I run that setup on a test machine it install the application. But when you run the application another error as per bewlo:

Unable to load C:\Program Files\My Accounts\WD120GPU.DLL DLL

Any help appreciated.

Jos

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.