Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SQL Syntax highlighting project, free download, etc:

Posted by BLS 
Hi,
seems that there is some interest in having a plugable SQL Editor.

Let me explain a bit...
Well, this project is in it's very early stages. Nevertheless I've made a couple of progress during the last hours (announcement), and I will made the sources available within the next 10-12 hours. (It's 5 pm in my time zone, time to give up)

My primary goal was to create something usefull for the SQLManagerX project, but frankly said, I've created a component I need anyway smiling smiley
:
However, this plugin is also flexible enough to support W-Language, XML, whatever, Syntax highlighting ...

Bjoern ZZzzZZzzzzzz

hello Bjoem

i have downloaded the project
it's very nterresant and look how to integrate it. but the test i make for the data center is very interressant because it's faster than the solution i have wrote.

i have a lot of work too but your component must be looked and it's very interresting

best regard
Firetox
Hi Firetox,

if you like, here an indermediate update. I have added a couple of functionality.
Undo / Redo, Line numbering ... further a lot of WINDEV wrappers around the Scintilla API.
a Windev PopUp instead of the Scintilla default popup-menu is already available - click the right button)

Not much to see, though. But sort of intellisense (code auto-completation) is prepared. I guess that I need just another day or so to finish the SQL Editor.

Link : [www.file-upload.net]

I have no, in words zero time at the moment to show how to plugin the SQL Editor into Data Center.

As soon as I have a few minutes, I will upload a sample project.
Shows how to load/save an whatever.SQL file... and how to execute SQL scripts.

KInd regards,
Björn Lietz-Spendig
since everybody likes a shot...

nothing spectacular so far, just pepsi, the next upload is hopefully the real stuff.

smiling smiley

Bjoern
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.