Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Any WinDev users living in the US Georgia state?

Posted by Patrice Terrier 
Patrice Terrier
Any WinDev users living in the US Georgia state?
April 01, 2008 10:04AM
I am looking for a WinDev user living in Georgia, possibly near Swainsboro, that would spend some time just to show what could be done with WinDev to a programmer coming directly from a DOS background.

Thank you!

Patrice Terrier
www.zapsolution.com
Dennis Baggott
Re: Any WinDev users living in the US Georgia state?
April 01, 2008 03:50PM
Hi Patrice,

I live in Rincon, Georgia which is not too far from Swainsboro. Unfortunately, I am also a new WinDev user and may not be much help. I have used Clarion for many years, and just starting to convert some apps.

Still, email me if you like and I will try to respond as best I can.

Dennis
http://www.dbandsons.com
KenKnight
April 01, 2008 05:22PM
Hi all,

I live in Hiawassee, GA. While it is in Georgia its still about 3.5hrs from Swainsboro. Let me know if you want to plan a weekend or something. I'm actually in the process of teaching my wife on the weekends, so it would fit right in.

Cheers!
Ken
M. Beaven
April 01, 2008 06:32PM
I would highly recommend Ken- he knows his stuff!

Now if he could just learn to properly comment his code grinning smiley

Regards,

-Marc
Patrice Terrier
April 01, 2008 07:14PM
Because i am living in France, i can't make the demo of WinDev myself, hence why i am asking there.

Please keep them coming if you don't mind showing how to create a GUI with WinDev in a few minutes ;-)

Thanks

Patrice Terrier
www.zapsolution.com

KenKnight
April 01, 2008 08:51PM
LOL!! Marc is right, although with the help of Fabrice's suggestion at the conference I'm not 1000% better than I was.

Yes I need to get back on creating some tutorials. I think I'm going to try and create some camtasia type tutorials here shortly.

Cheers!
Ken
As a conclusion to this thread, there is now a new Windev user in GA...

Welcome on board Kevin,

>>I took your advice and just purchased the entire WINDEV package

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.