Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can a page be compiled as a different component

Posted by Prolay Sarkar 
Prolay Sarkar
Can a page be compiled as a different component
January 22, 2009 11:11AM
Hi,

Now when i open a project i keep on making windows and writing logic for it and when i compile them it forms a exe and dlls. Now if i want to compile a window or set of windows to a dll or a "different component" so that i can deploy them with great ease to the customer so that he does not have to test the other modules. and secondly the exe will not be heavy if i have 2000 windows into one project.

Hope you understand.? Any expert suggestions...

Regards,
Prolay
I would create a WINDEV library, xxxx.WDL. That´s pretty easy. The tricky part is to implement a plugin framework around LoadWDL(). Without thinking too much, I would use XML- Plugin description, f:i. window name, p0arameter etc.
ControlClone - visual representation of your plugin. f.i. a new button in your toolbar
that's it

Bjoern
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.