Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Palm Scanner Identification for your application

Posted by Jeff Graham 
Jeff Graham
Palm Scanner Identification for your application
March 15, 2014 07:45PM
Greetings,

The Fujitsu Palm Secure palm vein scanner is a fast, reliable, and unique biometric identification technique. We have integrated it into our school meal POS application. Palms are easy to enroll and identification is fast. It even works with preschool children. It can work with no contact or with various hand guides for children and @#$%&. There are no police or government data bases of palm vein data.

Palm vein scanners are used instead of pins for ATM's in Japan. They are also used in in hospitals, schools and many businesses. Palm vein scanners are the number one biometric device in Japan.

Of course we had to purchase an SDK and Visual Studio which costs $5,000. However, we can provide you a .NET assembly customized for your application using our SDK. Then you simply include the .NET assembly in your application, and use it like any other WinDev class. Events are passed back to your application using DotNetDelegate or Window event messages. The palm data requires only a unique ID and a binary memo field. You can pass connection parameters or provide a WinDev .NET class for data access. If anyone is interested, please contact me.

For more information on the Fujitsu scanners, see
[www.fujitsu.com]
Jeff Graham
Re: Palm Scanner Identification for your application
April 01, 2014 08:29PM
Greetings,

I thought that biometric identification/verification would be desirable in other WX applications. Since no developer has contacted me, I would appreciate any feedback, positive or negative, about my offer to use our SDK and experience to shortcut the integration process.

Also, I could provide a generic application that produces keyboard input stream like a bar-code scanner. Would that be of interest?

I also have a Verifinger SDK license to provide support for most any finger scanner. Would that be of interest to anyone?

Thanks in advance for your feedback!
I am interested in using the the palm secure SDK to shortcut the integration process.
would appreciate if you can contact me to discuss further.
thanks in advance
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.