Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WebDEV 12 Hosting

Posted by Jim 
Jim
WebDEV 12 Hosting
December 24, 2008 02:32AM
Because I went the WebDEV Dynamic route, I need to find an ISP (in the US) that supports this product. Any replies or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Art Bonds
Re: WebDEV 12 Hosting
December 24, 2008 05:14AM
I have three IBM xSeries servers I am playing with right now, writing my own website using AWP technology. All are dual xeon (2.8 or 3.0 Ghz), 3gigs ram and 6 disk SCSI RAID 10. Will be connected to the internet using a Syswan SW24 dual WAN router (DSL and Charter cable for the connects). Was thinking of offering up some space on it to others to help offset the costs. What did you have in mind?
Geert Debruyne
Re: WebDEV 12 Hosting
December 29, 2008 04:50PM
Hello Jim,
i do not know where you are located, but we offer Webdev-hostings to customers.
We are situated in Belgium, but capacity is not really a problem.... just have to see what the expected traffic would be.... so we can host for anyone in Europe...

Just contact me: geert@fit.be with any request of call: +32 51 51 07 44
(Dutch / French / English... and some Spanish)

Geert
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.