Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Using TXText ActiveX Control with WinDev 12

Posted by JB 
JB
Using TXText ActiveX Control with WinDev 12
December 16, 2008 10:50AM
Hi All

I have tried to use the TXText ActiveX control in a WinDev window but when I select the control it crashes the whole of WinDev.

Anyone else come accross this problem? Got a solution?

Thanks

Jonathan
Andres Sanchez
Re: Using TXText ActiveX Control with WinDev 12
December 17, 2008 05:42PM
Hi:

A friend of mine is using this control, he told me that it was working in WD 11 and stop working in WD12 when WD12 just cameout, but then when the next version of WD 12 came out, it started to work again.

So probably you haven´t upraged your WD, the last version is : 01A120056c and the previous version was : 01A120055n

Andres Sanchez
Thanks for the info Andres

I am using the latest 12 version. I have now received a response back from PC Soft. It has been passed to their developers as it crashes in the latest 12 and even the 14 release.

Ta

Jonathan
Andres Sanchez
Re: Using TXText ActiveX Control with WinDev 12
December 18, 2008 05:57PM
Hi Jonathan:

Yes, you are right, i ask my friend again and he told me that it is not working in 12.
But he told me that there is a workaround.

Remember I told you that in WD 11 it's working, well you can program your window with the control in WD 11, and just import that window to your WD 12 project, but do not touch it in WD 12.

Hope this helps.

Andres Sanchez
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.