Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Setup MSI Windev Mobile 9 ERROR

Posted by Jota 
Jota
Setup MSI Windev Mobile 9 ERROR
November 07, 2008 04:36PM
Hi There

Recently I am receiving an error when I try to install de software from Setup.MSI. I am using windows mobile 9.0 in ENGLISH but I receive the error message en French and say:

Erreur lors de l; extraction du fichier C:\Program Files\xxxxxxx\XXXXXX.INI.
Vérifiez que Iedisque n’ est pas plein et que vous dispoaez de droits suffisants pour créer ce fichier.;

I had changed the securities for folders and files in that directory but nothing.

I’m trying in different PCs with Vista but I get the same error.

Does anybody know what happen this? Any idea how to fix this.

Thanks in advance
Jota
Re: Setup MSI Windev Mobile 9 ERROR
November 20, 2008 12:51AM
Does anybody know the answer to this problem.

I can't install the software to PPC because y receive that message just in windows VISTA, but I didn't receive this before in the same windows. If install in XP no problem.

thanks for your help
DarrenF
November 20, 2008 03:37PM
Hi Jota,

Whenever I see a permissions or access problem with Vista the first thing a suspect is UAC.

Try turning UAC off temporarily to see if this solves your immediate problem...?

If it is UAC, I think there are other postings on this forum concerning UAC which may help you solve it.
Jota
November 21, 2008 12:52AM
Hi Darren

I turn off the UAC and disable firewall just in case but not, I get the same error, I don't know what I do. I tried in different PC's with clean installation windows vista but nothing.

Thanks anyway.

Regards,
Jota
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.