Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Saving information

Posted by Kobus 
Kobus
Saving information
March 16, 2022 09:59PM
I'm new to programming in WinDev. Did programming in Clarion and currently learning WINDEV 23.
I created a form and add the buttons "Validate" etc. and after called the form and enter the information I would like to validate the information and create different Tables to view in seperate windows. I'm not sure what code I must use in the "Click_BTN_Validate to safe it. I've tried to looked the code up. any help will be appreciated.
Argus
Re: Saving information
March 16, 2022 10:28PM
I strongly suggest that you start by taking the time to go IN DETAILS through the whole tutorial that comes with windev, as this kind of ultra basic question is explained (and much more) in it.

That will be an investment you will not regret
Kobus
Re: Saving information
March 17, 2022 08:12AM
Hi Argus

Thank you for the advice. My apology for asking that question. I feel very bad for raising such a stupid question. After posting this I did went to the Tutorial and found my answer. I will definitely work through the tutorial to understand more.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.