Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WM26] - Bring app window to forefront

Posted by JP 
JP
[WM26] - Bring app window to forefront
December 05, 2021 10:53AM
Hi All

Scenario: My WinDev Mobile app is running in the background and creates a notification in the phone's action bar.

Question: I would like the user to be able to tap the notification and bring my app to the forefront. Is this possible?
Argus
Re: [WM26] - Bring app window to forefront
December 06, 2021 12:37PM
yes... that is how notifications work, as described in the help.
JP
December 06, 2021 12:55PM
Argus, I really phrased my question badly - lol smiling smiley

What I'm asking is what is the command/function to restore my app to the foremost visible window after it has been previously hidden/miniized ? So a notification is created, users taps the notification which runs a function in my app, and then ... what do I issue to make my app forefront/visible?

Cheers
Argus
December 06, 2021 09:07PM
from the help of the notification:

ActivateApplication Boolean
True if the application must be displayed in the foreground during the click on the notification.

So it's just an option ot check
JP
December 07, 2021 09:06AM
Argus, thanks, yes I saw that. However it seems that does not work under iOS. There is a way for the notification to call a WD function. Is there a WD function I could use in that called procedure to restore the app from a hidden/minimized state?

Cheers
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.