Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WINDEV]: Help with SOAP Function

Posted by AndyD 
AndyD
[WINDEV]: Help with SOAP Function
October 29, 2008 11:00AM
Hello,

I want to create a small WinDEV Application with needs to call a few SOAP Function. The SOAP Server itself requires some special parameters for the functions, but I did not find a way how to do this in WinDEV (it's the fist time i try this with windev).

I have an Example in PHP which works as expected, but i would like to do the same with WinDEV. Could you give me some hints?

------- PHP Example ----------
// Create the SOAP Client 
$proxy = new SoapClient('[mysoapserver]winking smiley;

// Call Login Function to get Session ID
$sessionId = $proxy->login('myuser', 'mypasswd');

// Call API Function 
$proxy->call($sessionId, 'sales_order.addComment', array('100000009', 'Closed', 'This is the comment!', true)

------------------------------------
Especially the "call" Function requires as third Parameter an Array which then holds the Parameter for the called function.

Any tips and hints are very welcome.

Thank you

Best regards
Andreas
Stefan Bentvelsen
Re: [WINDEV]: Help with SOAP Function
October 30, 2008 01:27PM
Hi Andreas,

in menu Workshop/XML Web services (SOAP, .Net, J2EE) is an item 'Import and use a service ...'. There you can enter the pathname for the wsdl-file and the nesessary procedures wil be generated. I think you have to start there.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.