Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Count connected users HfSql

Posted by Frans 
Count connected users HfSql
September 09, 2020 11:44PM
Hello to you all,

I have searched in the help for a function that gives me the number off connected users to the HFSQL server or a specific database.
Could not find it. And I think this must be simple but I overlook it.
How can I get this number off connected users?

Thanks in advance, regards
Frans
Re: Count connected users HfSql
September 10, 2020 07:26AM
Hi Frans,

[help.windev.com]

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
September 10, 2020 02:14PM
Hi Guenter,

Thank you for your answer.
I found that to and I get a list delimited with TAB. Perfect.
I use TsPlus and for some strange reason I get all registered users and not the logged in users.

Regards Frans
Ola
September 10, 2020 05:43PM
Hi Frans

"I have searched in the help for a function that (does whatever). Could not find it. "

This is exactly my experience, too. And quite too often. There is something wrong in the WX Help's search engine. It just does not find "anything" with any logical search words. Or finds too much, and the correct reference could be found on page 3 or 12 in the search results. Perhaps it would work better if using only French search words?

Best regards
Ola
September 10, 2020 09:01PM
Hi Ola,

Yes searching is sometimes time consuming. In my case I found the HListConnectedUser but did not work right.

Regards Frans
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.