Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WM24]Issues with data refresh

Posted by RobertLeo 
[WM24]Issues with data refresh
March 03, 2020 04:14AM
Hello guys, I am currently having an issue with data and refreshing, currently my app is able to add/remove data from the database, however it would take a while for that data to appear in the app itself (whilst it was instantaneous in the database) so I reckon that this is a refresh issue, but after activating pull to refresh it doesn't do that, so any ideas on what am I doing wrong?
Argus
Re: [WM24]Issues with data refresh
March 04, 2020 06:52PM
AFAIK, pull to refresh does just that, when the users PULLS on a looper, data is loaded.

That has NOTHING to do with refreshing a looper when new data appears in the DB...

For that, you need a timer and some code (hversion, by example, but not limited to) to check if there is something new in the DB.
Re: [WM24]Issues with data refresh
March 05, 2020 07:36AM
Argus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> AFAIK, pull to refresh does just that, when the
> users PULLS on a looper, data is loaded.
>
> That has NOTHING to do with refreshing a looper
> when new data appears in the DB...
>
> For that, you need a timer and some code
> (hversion, by example, but not limited to) to
> check if there is something new in the DB.

I tried doing that and it doesn't update the looper after the new data is entered
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.