Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Import Java SDK into WM

Posted by mitchlove 
Import Java SDK into WM
October 28, 2019 06:22AM
My dear fellows, I am looking for help on how to import the Java code or convert the java code into WM? I have RFID SDK API based in Android and can not figure out how to make this work into WM?

looking forward......
Re: Import Java SDK into WM
October 28, 2019 07:13AM
Hi. Read this [doc.windev.com]

Rubén
October 28, 2019 10:29AM
Hi Ruben,
thanks for your reply, do you have any reference link in actual application? I read the link that you shared, and it is too confusing for me, I also explore the examples, but still I am unable to figure out how it will work.
I am willing to pay a cost if it would help me to achieve my objective.
The scenario was, I have this android RFID SDK for handheld RFID device, using Android Studio I can modify any forms I want, but using Windev Mobile I face difficulties to use or to import this SDK.

looking forward for any inputs...

Regards
October 28, 2019 12:40PM
Hi. Look at this [depot.pcsoft.fr]

Its a sample i made time ago. It use alot of java procedures.

Rubén
October 28, 2019 02:10PM
Thanks for sharing, unfortunately unable to open it, it was v23, mine is v21 only. :-(

Regards
October 28, 2019 08:29PM
The steps are not complicated:

1) Define a group of Global Procedures. All Java procedures must be in global procedures. The procedure language is changed in the upper left corner of the procedure.

2) Java class procedures must be of Public Static type.

3) Calls to WLanguage procedures with CallWL functions can be made from Java procedures.

See Attach image.

Rubén

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2019 08:43PM by Rubén Sánchez.
Attachments:
open | download - Example Java3.png (226.5 KB)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.