Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WM22] Generating an apk-file

Posted by Stefan B. 
[WM22] Generating an apk-file
February 22, 2019 11:40AM
Hi all,

I have an Android app for which I would like to generate a apk-file.
But I have to create a file of key's as latest (?) step of this proces. When I try to recreate this file of key's I got the error that's on the image in the attachments.

I have tried the suggested commandline, but that doesn't work.

Anyone who can help me?

Regards, Stefan
Attachments:
open | download - FileOfKeys.PNG (38.8 KB)
Re: [WM22] Generating an apk-file
February 22, 2019 02:53PM
I renamed (and later deleted) the directory android\generation on my development system and now I get the following error when I try to generate a apk-file:

Failure creating the Android application named <C:\My Mobile Projects\AanvoerEieren.WM22\Exe\Aanvoer Eieren.apk>.

Command Line: "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_172\bin\java.exe" "-Dorg.gradle.appname=C:\My Mobile Projects\AanvoerEieren.WM22\Android\Generation" -classpath "C:\WINDEVMobile22\Personal\Android\Gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-2.14.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain assembleRelease -b "C:\My Mobile Projects\AanvoerEieren.WM22\Android\Generation\build.gradle"

Error returned:
C:\My Mobile Projects\AanvoerEieren.WM22\Android\Generation\build\intermediates\manifests\full\release\AndroidManifest.xml:55:28-80: AAPT: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'theme' with value '@style/Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar.Translucent').

C:\My Mobile Projects\AanvoerEieren.WM22\Android\Generation\build\intermediates\manifests\full\release\AndroidManifest.xml:50: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'theme' with value '@style/Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar.Translucent').

FAILED

Anyone an idea who to solve this?

Regards, Stefan
February 22, 2019 07:40PM
Hi Stefan,

delete this map will solve that
c:\Users\Arie\AppData\Local\Temp\FRMK_Android_23.0.253.0US\

where in your case it will be for V22

Arie
February 23, 2019 08:00AM
Hi Arie,

it helps a bit. After deleting this map, i get 1 (empty ?) error instead of 2:

Failure creating the Android application named <C:\My Mobile Projects\AanvoerEieren.WM22\Exe\Aanvoer Eieren.apk>.

Command Line: "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_172\bin\java.exe" "-Dorg.gradle.appname=C:\My Mobile Projects\AanvoerEieren.WM22\Android\Generation" -classpath "C:\WINDEVMobile22\Personal\Android\Gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-2.14.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain assembleRelease -b "C:\My Mobile Projects\AanvoerEieren.WM22\Android\Generation\build.gradle"

Error returned:
FAILED

Regards, Stefan
February 23, 2019 02:19PM
Stefan,

did you change anything lately in this project which could be related to getting an error now?
Try going back to a previous version and see if that one will compile.
If so, then add your changes again one by one.
If not, try so compile an example or small test project.

Arie
February 23, 2019 03:04PM
Hi Arie,

I have a new laptop and have installed WM22 recently. Now I try to compile an existing project. I've only changed a string value, because of an other server address for the used webservice. I have compiled the project one time with succes, after that, but it was a compile for GO-mode. Now I try to compile for an installation on pda's.

I wil try a small test project first. Thanks for your help.

Regards, Stefan
February 24, 2019 08:01PM
Hi Arie,

I've made a very simple project (one about window) and the compiling goes well when I use the green button in the middle (instead of Next, Next, etc.), but I don't know which choice automatically is selected for the File of keys.

Regards, Stefan
February 25, 2019 02:50PM
As long as you don't use any Google stuff (maps and so on or put the app in the Playstore) the "using a generic signature" will do.

Arie
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.