Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Webdev v22 71n update hoses tab control

Posted by DW 
DW
Webdev v22 71n update hoses tab control
July 31, 2017 05:25AM
Hello All,

I just updated Webdev version 22 to 71n and open my project that I was doing in 63 and tab control tabs at run-time are 4" tall in design they are 1/2" tall. Anyone seen this? This was not the case in 63.

DW
Allard
Re: Webdev v22 71n update hoses tab control
July 31, 2017 07:51AM
Hi,

I think they did somthing to the layout engine. I had e view problems, had to redo a screen layout as well. But moast of the windows are ok. And I use tabs all over the place.

As I see it the only problem I had were problems in windows I wos working on. In thoose windows I lost internal queries etc as well.

So a tip might be before you upgrade make sure no windows are open ( screen edit mode)

You might have luck doing a recompile.

regards
Allard
Aad Gouka
Re: Webdev v22 71n update hoses tab control
July 31, 2017 10:33AM
Hello DW,

I had the same thing. I "anchored" the tabs again and the problem was over.

Best regards,

Aad
Thanks Aad,

What a cluster F****
The anchor is the issue but I ended up having to delete the tab control and recreate it for it to work. I took the example Tab Control made the page smaller and then set the anchor and it did have the same issue(Must be some thing to do with upgraded project). Next I created a small test project and set the anchor with no problems.

In short another BIG Waist of time. I find myself spending way to much time on work around then I do programing.

DW
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.