Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WD18] Space between table columns not stickying (Solved)

Posted by John Marrone Jr 
John Marrone Jr
[WD18] Space between table columns not stickying (Solved)
November 25, 2014 06:00PM
Hi

I have tables that have different groups of related data and I am trying to put a space between the different groups of columns. I have inserted columns that I have named SP1, SP2 and so forth. I make the width 5 px. I run the app and all looks well. Then I exit the app and then restart the app and now the SP columns are 10 px wide. I am trying to put a 5 px wide gray column as a separator but WD will not allow it. Can someone tell me whats going on with WD and is there a better way to section off a table. I have very little extra space for these columns or I would live with the 10 px that WD seems to be demanding. If this can not be done does anyone know of a different way the section a table?
As usual thanks for any help I might receive.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2014 06:16PM by John Marrone Jr.
John Marrone Jr
Re: [WD18] Space between table columns not stickying (Solved)
November 25, 2014 06:21PM
Hi

The solution was to set the columns MinWidth property to 5, but you have to set it in the Initialization code section of the table, not the row display section.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2014 02:08PM by John Marrone Jr.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.