Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Generat Analysis --- Crash

Posted by Hans60 
Hans60
Generat Analysis --- Crash
August 07, 2009 02:22PM
Latest update of WinDev Mobile was done.

still when ever I add delete any Item and then select " Generate analysis" WinDev Mobile 14 aplication crashes.
When I then restart the tool and select "Generate Analysis" it goes all the way through. This is more than anoying. Has any other user experieced this and is there a hint how to avoid this.

Additionally to that the actual database was not updated some of the removed items are still in database.

Any info appreciated
Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2009 02:28PM by Hans60.
Novica Njagojevic
Re: Generat Analysis --- Crash
August 07, 2009 03:33PM
Hi,
delete the cpl directory
delete the REP file
regenerate the analysis

Piet van Zanten
August 07, 2009 04:51PM
Hi Hans,

There are several options:
- repair the analysis
- synchronize the project and the analysis
I think the repair is your best option.

Regards,
Piet
Hans60
August 07, 2009 10:07PM
I am stil hesitating to delete the above mentioned folders. I probably have to do it as a last resource.
What you said Piet ... repair etc , I have done with no result. Below a screen shot

I removed the "Note_Fuel" item in the file description it however still appears under the analysis tree.
I also tried to add and overrite it again but no luck.

It is a shared analysis WinDev and WindevMobile. I tried at both ends.
What I noticed is that the the icon in front of the name has a slightly different color.

Is there another way to create a item in the database perhaps that would work.

Thanks for your help!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.