Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Windev 12 on Mac

Posted by Clive Dickinson.pcs.crosspost 
Clive Dickinson.pcs.crosspost
Windev 12 on Mac
September 03, 2008 09:47AM
Hello anyone,

I have just upgraded to WD12 from WD9. I have not used WD for a long time but I need to develop some database apps for Macintoshes. I tried a simple app in WD9 and it worked, but could not handle database access. I have now regenerated the Queries example in the exercises folder which comes with WD12 as a java jar file and it runs on my PC alright. However, when I try to run it on my iMac it shows the main screen but will not open the query screens. It says 'Failed to load wd120Jav.jnlib library'. I have included the wd120java.jar file in the build and I have installed the javaserver.jar server to serve the hyperfile data files. However, I am not a Java programmer and do not understand what a .jnlib file is and how it differs from the .jar file. Can anyone help me please?

Regards,

Clive Dickinson

Message forwarded from pcsoft.us.windev
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.