Posted by Carlos Urata.pcs.crosspost 
Carlos Urata.pcs.crosspost
Re: Project Examples...
August 13, 2008 06:58AM
Hi, All.

Indeed, it is quite difficult to find examples starting from zero,
explaining each details....
Well, I can share to all a website I have found, it is in French, but
using google translate, you can follow the learning process.
Here it is: www.btsig.org
The author has published a book too. Unfortunately, in French... :-((

Regards.

DarrenF wrote:
> Hi Silvio,
> Yes, I have similar problems as you...
> I'm a programmer of many years, and still learning the many (many, many) different features of WinDev, and it's ALWAYS good to see how other like-minded developers have overcome particular problems. Problems that experienced WinDev developers sometimes take for granted, but to us new WinDev'ers seem like mountains to climb winking smiley
> It's great that many people share their ideas and code snippets on this forum but sometimes it would be great to see more "in-depth" examples. The PC Soft examples, while pretty good, are simplified when you compare them to what is required in the "real" commercial world.
> The problem is, that there don't seem to be many people who want to, for want of a better phrase, "give away" their projects - be them examples or otherwise sad smiley
> I'm not into plagiarism, but I can TOTALLY understand why... after all, these guys must have put in lots of effort to get to where they are now. I'm sure there are also the commercial implications of handing over their projects, especially if they aren't just example projects?
> Here's hoping we get where we want to be (very soon) - all the best...
>
>
Message forwarded from pcsoft.us.windev
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.