Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to remove the french error message ?

Posted by PETER ZHOU 
PETER ZHOU
How to remove the french error message ?
August 01, 2008 02:11PM
Hi,

In webdev 11...

I'm using english as the default langauge but when wrong data entry on a DATE field,
it will prompt the french error message...any way to remove it ?

Regards,

Jon Lau

Glenn Rathke
Re: How to remove the french error message ?
August 01, 2008 02:29PM
Hi,

I believe you need to look for the file named wdlib.js. Search for the string in there and change it.

HTH
Glenn Rathke
Tyagi.pcs.crosspost
August 13, 2008 02:54PM
Hello, I have the same problem. In the development platform, I receive the error message in English, but when I make an executable and run it, error messages are sent in French.. Moreover it's same machine as that of development.

I searched for WDLIB.JS but there are a lot of such files. Which one to take and what to modify in it? Thanks a lot!!!

Message forwarded from pcsoft.us.windev
Glenn Rathke
August 13, 2008 02:59PM
Sorry, I don't remember which one to modify. When I first did this, I modified all of them. A bit overkill but it worked. As far as what to modify, search for the message that is displayed in French and change that one.

Glenn
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.