Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WD12 Code Editor Print Buttons

Posted by Rich 
Rich
WD12 Code Editor Print Buttons
July 24, 2008 08:19PM
When I click either print button in the code editor a dialog box appears with the choices to print all pages, print current page and print from page to page.

When I select any choice and click print, nothing happens. sad smiley

Anyone else experiencing this?
Leo
Re: WD12 Code Editor Print Buttons
July 25, 2008 09:16AM
It's working fine here Rich.

Before that dialog box appears, a print preview should show the current code page.
If that is not the case, maybe some bad configuration or a bad installation happened?
(file..Documentation layout..Printer: output)
If Printer is selected instead of Print preview, maybe a wrong standard printer is selected ( in windows)
just some ideas...

(i'm currently testing from french version, english version only installed at home, i'll try at about 16:00 )
Leo
Rich
Re: WD12 Code Editor Print Buttons
July 25, 2008 03:26PM
Leo,

First I click the print button in the editor and the preview screen shows. Then when I click either button in the preview nothing happens.

I also discovered that the Word button output is not formatted correctly.

Also the PDF button in the preview does nothing.

No big deal, but it is annoying when I want to print all the code because I have to right click on each page and print them separately.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.